I’m sharing this killer recipe from my favorite cookbook, Anabolic Cooking
Imagine, enjoying pizza guilt-free while still building muscle and keeping your abs in check which you can do with not only this recipe, but all the great, mouth watering, easy to make recipes in Anabolic Cooking.
This recipe takes only takes 20-25 minutes to make or just 15 minutes if you have all the ingredients before hand.
CHICKEN PIZZA! (Directly from Anabolic Cooking)
• 6oz of diced Chicken Breasts
• 2 Tbsp of Perfect Spaghetti Sauce (see Salads, Soups and Sides section) or any healthy commercial spaghetti sauce. The Perfect Spaghetti Sauce can be found on page 152 of Anabolic Cooking.
• 1/3 cup of low-fat Mozzarella
• 1 Whole Wheat Pita Bread
• 1/4 cup sliced Mushrooms
• 1/4 cup diced Green Pepper
• 1/4 cup diced Red Pepper
• 1/4 cup chopped onions
• Salt and Pepper
1. Cook chicken separately.
2. Spread Spaghetti Sauce on one side of the Pita Bread
3. Top with chicken and veggies
4. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper
5. Bake in Oven at 375 Degrees F. for 15 minutes or until pita bread is crusty.
***Cool Tip from the Muscle Cook: when the Pizza is nearly done, turn it to broil and watch carefully as the cheese turns to a golden brown just like the real thing.
Nutritional Facts (Per Serving)
• Calories: 410
• Protein: 44g
• Carbohydrates: 36g
• Fat: 10g
* Disclosure: If you happen to purchase anything I recommend in this or any of my communications, it’s likely I’ll receive some kind of affiliate compensation. Still, I only recommend stuff that I truly love, use and happily share with friends and family. If you ever have an issue with anything I recommend please let me know. I always have your back, and your growth and happiness in mind. – Shari